The Addison at Universal has the perfect kitchen to start of your holiday cooking with a shine. We have white quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances & soft close shaker style cabinets. All of this to make sure your cooking needs are met. We are offering up to 6 weeks free, on select apartments, or even 2 month free on our select 2 bedroom apartments, all if you apply and move in by 12/31/2020. Contact our amazing leasing team to schedule your tour and see what are the buzz is about.
Enjoy this dish as much as our residents love making it in there brand new home.
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm (3 to 5 minutes). Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- Step 3Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.