Who doesn’t love a good sweet chili chicken recipe. Lets drive into this one and get creative. With this you are able to add/remove different ingredients that you may or may not want. But when you have a brand new luxury kitchen with, stainless steel appliances, white quartz counter tops, double door fridges, and more. We are offering up 6 weeks free, or even 2 months free if you apply and move-in by 2/15. Call us today to gather more information about our pricing and availability.
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp.
- 2 tsp.
- freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 leaves romaine or butterhead lettuce, for cups
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, Sriracha, ginger, and garlic. Whisk to combine. Add chicken breasts to bowl and toss with marinade.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden with grill marks and no pink remaining, 8 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest, then thinly slice.
- Build your lettuce cups: Fill lettuce cups with chicken and garnish with onion, carrot, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side.