Making sure that you can maintain a clean and safe environment around you at all times in very important. It can prevent you from unwanted bacteria or diseases. Below are 5 steps to follow in order to maintain clean hands frequently.
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Click here to get more details on how to when and how to wash your hands.