Love bake? Well the Layered Candy Cane Dessert is going to be perfect to make in your new home. The Addison at Universal Blvd has the perfect kitchen ready for you. Come stop by and take a tour and see why our community is the right choice for you and your family. Grab your family this holiday and see who can make the best candy cane dessert. You never know who will win. Lets bake.
Click here to view our website
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed candy canes (about 7 regular size), divided
- 2 packages (3.3 ounces each) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press onto bottom of a 13×9-in. dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and 1/2 cup crushed candies. Spread over crust.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours. Sprinkle with remaining candies just before serving